Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help Controlling Pod Hd500x From Daw

threetle

Hello. I am having a bit of trouble controlling the POD from Logic Pro X. I am trying to get the POD to receive midi commands from the DAW to avoid tap dancing on stage. I am able to get Logic to send program changes to select the proper patch but I don't seem to be having much luck toggling effects on and off. I have tried sending CCs from logic on the proper midi channel but can't seem to get FS1 to toggle on and off. I have gone into the footswitch settings in POD edit and set FS1 to the proper midi channel and to be controlled from CC20 for example. I have done some searches and don't seem to be able to find any solutions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I managed to get the effects turning on and off, however they are only toggling. Is their any way to set a definite control for on and off? If I reset the song the on off position can be offset, so sometimes they are out of sync. I hope all of this is making sense. Again thanks for your help.

Thank you for the reply. It saves me a lot of time. I am having some glitches. I have a song that sends a program change in the beginning, say program 20. Program 20 has two effects saved as on. Occasionally the program change will go to the right patch but the effects are off. Not sure what would be causing this. Again thanks for the help.