Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't Save To Hardware

pianojunky

They are edited tones.

The strange thing is the 'Save to Hardware' is not grayed out. It looks like I should be able to press it, but nothing happens.

I think I'll go the route of deleting the app and reinstalling it to see if that will clear things up.

They are edited tones.

The strange thing is the 'Save to Hardware' is not grayed out. It looks like I should be able to press it, but nothing happens.

I think I'll go the route of deleting the app and reinstalling it to see if that will clear things up.

May be a good idea to reinstall.  Be sure to save any favorite tones by publishing them.

Meanwhile, I just checked mine and I don't seem to be having your problems... most of the time.  Just for the record, here's what happens when it works correctly (on my iPhone 4S):  First,  go to "My Tones" (where the Save to Hardware is grayed out) and pick the tone I want to use. It gets highlighted in red and the "Save to Hardware" lights up. I tap "Save to Hardware" and it takes me to the "Hardware" page and I select one of the four presets. It immediately changes name to the new tone with a red banner. When I hit "Done", a timer spins for a couple of seconds and a green banner appears quickly at the bottom of the screen with a message saying "Save to Hardware was successful to location XX".

Now here's what strange...  sometimes when I go back to my "AMPLIFIED 150" from the main page to see if the changes took hold. It shows the correct tone patches including the new tone but when I back-track to "My Tones", I can't get "Save to Hardware" to work with another tone.  I think this sounds like the problem you're having.  Sometimes the "Save to Hardware" is lit, sometimes it's not.  Either way, it doesn't seem to work.  I usually close the app, go to "Settings", double-check the bluetooth connection, do the hokey pokey and turn the app back on.  Usually this fixes things.  So...  I think it's temperamental even when it's working correctly.

They are edited tones.

I am having this exact same issue. I've tried from both my ipad2 and iphone4 and in both cases the "save to hardware" is not greyed out but nothing happens when I press it. All other functions of the app and amp work fine. The firmware is the latest version. Short of deleting and reinstalling has anyone found another solution?!? Thanks.