Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Fbv Express Mkii Expression Pedal Problem

Hi folks,

Wondered if you can help with a problem that has just started to happen on my pedal.

I have the above mentioned pedal attached to a Spider IV 150 and when I first bought it 6 months ago the expression pedal was controlling the volume and the wah respectively when pressing toe down to toggle between the functions. 

I am now finding that the volume is not working and neither is the wah. When you select the wah it is switching on but regardless of how much I move the expression (heel or toe down) it is always on the toe down position.

I have gone through the calibration process of unplugging the pedal and then pressing down on button d while plugging it in but when I get through to the stage of moving the expression pedal up and down and the led's going up and down with the pedal they do not turn off accordingly.

I have done all of the updates and still nothing.

Thanks

Hi folks,

I am well aware that I can adjust the effect ranges for the expression pedal through the amp but that is not the problem.

No matter what movement I I exert on the pedal it is always stuck on maximum toe down.

As mentioned I went through the calibration process (

) but at the moment where he shows the led lights going up and down my pedal stays fully lit.

Thanks