Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd500 Edit Full Screen

jlee388

For Windows:  Right click on desktop, click Properties, Settings tab, slide the 'Screen resolution' slider to the right to make things seem bigger on your screen, click Apply to see how it looks.  Repeat till you find a good setting then say Yes to keep changes.

Thanks everybody for your suggestions and ideas. I tried changing the resolution as suggested and yes.... you were right Uber Guru, when I changed back my desktop was all over the place.

Guess I'll just have to live with looking at a small corner of the laptop/tablet when using it anywhere away from home. It's ok but its so small its a pain. 

I might look at moving all the shortcuts off the desktop on a tablet I have which runs on windows 7 and then try that, but the processor is not the fastest so don't know how successful that will be.

Worth a try though. I'll let you know.

• 8 months later...

Is there a way to get the HD500 Edit window full screen on Windows 7?

Have you thought about utilizing something like a chromecast where you can mirror your entire desktop to a TV and have a "big studio" monitor to look at?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...