Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Need A New Cable

I bought my FBV MkII Express used and it only came with a usb. I was under the impression that the cable to connect to my Spider IV would come with it but it didn't. I've read the F.A.Q.s and I know using the wrong cable could fry the pedal before i even get a chance to use it.

I've looked online for a standard CAT 5/6 with the correct ends, but I'm having trouble telling the difference between a "cross-over" and a "straight". I'm lost here. Can someone please point me in the right direction, maybe even an amazon link, with a cable that will work and not damage the pedal? I've searched the Line6 store and forums but came up with nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Your FBV should have come with the cable - if you bought it new, consider returning it to the store for a replacement as you may have got a 'slightly used' one where someone forgot to include the cable when they reutrned it.

• Upvote 1

It was used, but the cable recommended by Jeff works perfectly. I also had an old printer that used the same usb as the pedal. So i am updated and downloading custom tones as i type this.

I can't thank you guys enough.