Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod X3 Live. Is Pod Farm Licenses Extra $$$?

Palico

I have Pod X3 live, I've had for serveral years. I record some with it for fun but not doing too much. I got a DT25 combo yesterday and will be picking up a HD500x very soon. Becuase I use a Variax 500 and have not intention of getting the JTV, I'm keeping my X3 for recording purpose and so I have an interface to the old Variax workbench. So I'm gonna be using it now decided to recording. 

Is the older POD Farm an extra add on cost for the X3 or do I just need to setup it up correctly to use it?

Cool! Thanks guys I'll have to give it try. The documentation seems to indicate Pod Farm Plug-in was needed to use it in VST type mode. The Plug-in was listed as standard with the UX series etc.. but addtional add-on for the X3. 

It is the plug-in license tied to the X3 as silverhead mentions.

Just run the Monkey to get everything updated, run License Manager to authorize, then point your DAW to the folder with the plug-in is installed to.

Cool thing with the X3 is you have all the models packs, so it's like a POD Farm 1 platinum, but the X3 is the dongle.