Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Xd-v75hs Compatible Headsets?

I bought a XD-V75HS yesterday, but the headset doesn't work for me at all.  Just picks up too much instrument noise (I'm a drummer).  I like the rest of the unit, I'm probably going to return the XD-V75HS, and pick up the XD-V75TR (same thing, without a mic), and then purchase a mic to use with it. 

Is there a compatibility list for microphones?  I know that Shure wireless headsets use the same TA4 connector, and one of the selling points of the V75 is that the bodypack works with a wide range of mics - I just don't know how to find out what this mics are :)

Thanks!

There is only one headset mic for drummers and that's the Crown CM311am. I started with Shure headsets, then moved to the Countryman Isomax. But the Crown CM311a is WAY better at rejecting the ambient sound from your drums.

• 8 months later...

Hello,

I found the Beyerdynamic opus 54 works with line6 systems as well, but I'm not shure it's good enough for drummers.

I'd like to ask: Could you tell me some headset mics that you know are compatible, for singing? 

just for haveing better sound quality than with the line6 hadsets.

Thanks a lot.