Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd500x Usb Fw: 0.00

hifly

Hello

On the setup screen of my HD500X, in Utilities, the USB firmware is 0.00 and my pod can't be connect with my PC.

What can i do ?

Excuse me for my English and thanks for your help

Sur l'écran setup du HD500X dans utilities, la version USB est 0.00  donc impossible de le connecter au PC

Que faire ?

Merci de votre aide

Have you tried updating the HD500X driver?

With your HD500X disconnected, download the driver from here. Select HD500X as the Product and Driver as the Software. Then choose your OS.

http://line6.com/software/

After downloading the file, and with the HD500X still disconnected, install the driver on your PC. After the driver has successfully installed, connect your HD500X via USB. The driver will be installed on your HD500X, and you should get a confirmation message from the Windows Device Driver installation wizard.

Hello

Thanks for your help.

I made this way again and again and again, but no issue ...  I think that the USB version is not installed on my Pod because on the setup screen

of the Pod the USB fw: v0.00  (If you press view button until 2 seconds, you enter in the setup of the Pod and you can see Flash memory and USB firmware version )

Windows can't dialog with Pod to install the driver because not USB firmware in it

If you have an over issue ....  i take it ! ;)

Thanks

on Win7/64 bit  there might be a situation where u wld have to disable driver signature enforcement on every reboot in order for the Line 6 drivers to work...

check this atricle on how to do this.

the shortcut is 2 'hibernate' or 'sleep' yr computer 2 avoid needing 2 go through this hassle...

• Upvote 1

Mine showed USB firmware 0.00 after the first time I upgraded it, but I was still able to connect to it with Monkey, so I pushed it out again and it showed up correctly after that.

I didn't see this in any of your posts, so forgive me if I missed it, but have you tried to connect to the POD using Monkey?

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

I have installed the drivers many times to reflash my pod hd 500 because it is frozen with the logo line 6...

The installation was succesful under the administration access but I still have "drivers" stated as "No" whereas it succeded to install the newer version of drivers.

I have disabled the driver signature enforcement but nothing changed... . Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

just bought pod hd500x yesterday and am having similar issues, esn does not show up in monkey and even though I download drivers and that is sucessful monkey still says they aren't there. also cannot update via usb with monkey at all.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
El 27/01/2018 a las 3:37 p.m., ghost1 dijo:

Acabo de comprar pod hd500x ayer y tengo problemas similares, esn no aparece en monkey y aunque descargo controladores y eso es exitoso, monkey todavía dice que no están allí. Tampoco se puede actualizar a través de usb con mono.

Tengo el mismo problema en mi pod hd500x, alguien lo soluciono?