Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Distortion Differences

Brad_Ames

My amp has had some weird distortion issues recently...the patches I've made keep sounding routinely worse as if the speakers on the amp are going, as proof I went to my local music shop and tried them on another amplifi and they sounded fantastic...is my amp dying?

Music sounds as great as ever, except for the drums always sound choppy now, other than that it sounds fine

New development too: amp is dropping connection to the device, stays connected to BT But the app always states "not connected" so I can't use tones...happens ever 30 secs or so on a consistent basis.

There is an updated version  of the app, I would install it, and make sure your AMPLIFi has the most recent firmware.

The only other thing I can think of is if it is changing from tone matching, I doubt that's your issue, just throwing it out there.

There is an updated version of the app, I would install it, and make sure your AMPLIFi has the most recent firmware.

The only other thing I can think of is if it is changing from tone matching, I doubt that's your issue, just throwing it out there.

Updated the app again, and signed back in...I'm happy my amp is now sounding just fine, I guess the sound patches just went funky. Now I can do some songs and give this Gem a proper review! I didn't know the new update was out, thanks to L6 for a good update!