Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G50 And 2 Transmitters.

Hi - I'm new to the forum, hi to all! Longtime wireless user, 39 years live performance experience. Yeah, i be old.

I've used my G50 for a year and a half. I recently purchased a 2nd transmitter for my backup guitar. I run the system on channel2, both set accordingly. The new transmitter is set to RF1, the old one can't be set. Both will output signal correctly, but only for a short period of time. I do not ever transmit from both at the same time.

I've gone to 3 shows in a row and had the same issue. I turn both units on, and play each guitar. Both work. But, when I change from my main guitar (old transmitter) to the new one, the new one doesn't output anything. It shows it's on RF 1. New batteries in both units. I use the unit on only 1 song. I put it down, grab the other guitar. It cuts in and out. I waste 1/2 the song plugging in wired. Set ends. Turn 2nd guitar on again, it works while I'm testing it. The 1st does not. I play wired the rest of the show. Very disheartening.

I only found one post regarding multiple units when I searched, and it didn't apply to my issue. Can anyone shed some light on this, or has anyone else seen or heard of this? Thanks very much, Shep

Do you have both transmitters turned on at the same time? You can't do that if that are on the same channel. Sounds like one of them locks to the receiver which locks the other one out.

You need to turn one off before you turn the other one on