Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How About This?

AtomGram

Could there be a way to save a default setting for each parameter. For example: I tweak the rotary speaker and it stays where I like it. Or this: I set every amp to something useful for me and then I can cobble sounds together from there. This way we aren't starting fresh each time. Maybe useless. I don't know.

Nothing stopping you from saving as many tones as you want under My Tones, so you could easily make tones that served as templates for you.

I thought of that and see how that could be done pretty easily. My thought was something that made it a little more sleek and fast. It could be of benefit when switching amp models. You find the gain and volume you like and it just stays there. I guess I am asking about a default setting scenario.

• 4 months later...

I don't think that would work too well for multiple amp models as the same volume and gain levels can sound radically different depending on the model used.

It might work reasonably well for amps of a similar design.

This is why it would be better. You could tweak the individual amps to your liking and have them stay the way you want. Same with pedals. Then mix and match with ease.