Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Kolpo7

Hi i need help.

I have Backtrack +mic, but there is a problem. When i recorded my first record, everything was alright, When i connected it with my PC light was white, but PC did not recognized device. It turned out window only with formatting options. I eject it and connect again ,but without changes. So i formate it and try eject and connect again, but nothing happened. It turned out the same window again. Now Backtrack can't record anything. It doesn't work. I have installed software for set Backtrack, but it's helpless. It's possible to reinstall or reset this device? 

Thank you for answer. 

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I was going to try format it but Kolpo7 says that doesn't fix it. Is the issue something to do with BackTrack + Mic's format being FAT32? I have W7 64bit.

I can still access BackTrack + Mic by selecting "Continue without scanning" when W7 asks if I want to scan and fix BACKTRACK.

I have tried running the "Automatically fix file system errors" and "Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors" options and each time W7 reports that some problems were found and fixed but the next time I connect the BackTrack + Mic to my PC I'm put through the same loop. The only thing I can think of is formatting the BackTrack + Mic but as mentioned Kolpo7 says that doesn't fix it.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=0689C4A5CB0FB3F4&id=689C4A5CB0FB3F4!353&v=3

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=0689C4A5CB0FB3F4&id=689C4A5CB0FB3F4!352&v=3

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=0689C4A5CB0FB3F4&id=689C4A5CB0FB3F4!354&v=3

See above screen shots.

How do I add the images to this page instead of the links? I tried dragging the images to the page but I get the message "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community". I also uploaded the images to my OneDrive public folder and used this forums "Image" icon to add the images by entering the URL but I get the same message.

• 8 months later...

HELLO, I HAVE BACKTRACK + MIC Ã FEW YEARS BUT RECENTLY STAND WITH A PROBLEM THAT THERE CAN SOLVE.  WHEN ACTIVE THE DEVICE DOES THE  NORMAL SEQUENCE  LIGHTS BUT at the END the LIGHT keep WHITE AND NOT LET ME DO ANYTHING.
I MADE THE RESET, uninstalled and installed SOFTWARE AND STILL SO IN THE SAME. HOPE you can HELP ME.