Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using/Setting My Delay

I recently bought a Spider IV 150 watt head. I am using a tab that indicates the lead guitar delay is set at: dotted 1/16 note regeneration. Does any one know how I can achieve this type of delay. Do you use the tap feature for this?

Im not sure about music literacy as Im a self taught player and unable to read any form of transcript but....the tap mode will determine how long the delay lasts after you strike the note.the faster the tap rate,the quicker the delay will die on that sound patch.A slow tap rate,the longer the delay will continue

the problem is dotted (4,8,16,32) varies with the actual tempo.  Unfortunately Spider IV doesn't allow you to set this parameter.  You can Google the formula to figure out the timing for your actual tempo.  The HD500 will allow you to select dotted time parameters and automatically adjusts as you change tempo...

• 7 months later...