Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Workbench HD - no presets list and no parallel tuning

Hi.  I'm new to this forum.  I'm not sure if this has been discussed however,

I have just installed Workbench HD on a PC running windows OS7 (64bit) and have a James Tyler variax.

Anyhow, the installation seemed to go OK.  I have ALL of the functionality of the program except there are no tuning presets (ie there's no pull down list) and the parallel tuning does not display a second layer at all.

Everything else seems to be working.

Anyone any thoughts

Much appreciated in advance.

Jon

Ok, have you tried this:

1. Parallel Tuning. First, select a 12 string Body.. To engage with the Parallel pitch dialog switch it on using the 'On' Button symbol to the left of the box labeled,' Parallel Pitch' ..Then click the 'Parallel Pitch' box. The Symbol should now be bright white. Parallel pitch should now be available.

2. For tuning presets , similar. Click the 'On' symbol on the left of the box marked 'Tunings' and click the box 'Tunings'. Now when you click the box 'Manage' the Alt tunings selection dialog will appear..

Hope this helps, if you have not already discovered this by frantic clicking (as I did ) :)

Eric