Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problems with custom set en POD HD

psaguilera

Hello!

When I connect the POD HD POD HD Edit, I can see no problem presets. However, when I download a customset, the device turns off immediately, and begins to constantly reset until I turn it off from the button. Anyone know why this happens? And the device can suffer damage to constantly reset due to this problem?

I have installed the drivers, using the Monkey, but I could not update the Flash memory. Could deverse to this the problem?

Thank you!

sometimes you can get a bad preset... or just one made with an older firmware that causes the issue... it will not damage your pod.

+1 to Zap... save the set to your computer and open it with HD Edit OFFLINE, POD disconnected.  Check the global settings upper left corner and save each tone individually to your computer. Close HD Edit.  Start POD and connect to PC, start HD Edit.  Now you can load each tone individually, one at a time, being sure to SEND SELECTED to your POD for each one.  If there is a bad tone in the bunch, you will find it.  If they all work fine, save the Setlist with a new name and delete the problem child.