Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Switch on/off wah by pressing toe on expression pedal!

rotten77

Hi, I love my M13 but hated the process "turn on wah > move leg to exp > wah > move leg to M13  > turn off wah", cause there is "lot of time" and it's not good for playing :-) So I decided to contact small company which made MIDI devices and the result of this is Expressione by Microdesignum - upgraded cheap exp Bespeco VM12L with MIDI switch on toe, which sending MIDI command to switch on/off one of effects (it's programmable, so I can chose which position of M13 will be controlled).

See how it's work

Some photos: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByRXrCr9vDscbmhjdnRia21lVGM&usp=sharing

More info (in czech, use Google Translator :-)): http://www.svetkytar.cz/line6-m13-kvakadlo

Rotten77...great suggestion!  I emailed Robert and Microdesignum yesterday and he's building me a complete pedal like yours and will ship it to the US.  He accepted PayPal for payment and I'm really looking forward to getting my new expression pedal (with the Midi switching capability).

Rock on!!!!

By the way...what wah model were you using in the video?  I liked your tone.

By the way...what wah model were you using in the video?  I liked your tone.

Hi, my setup on video is: Tokai Silverstar (2nd postiion - Bridge + midle coil) -> M13 (Throaty wah) -> MXR DoubleShoot distortion -> Behringer GDI21 (i use it as "amp" at home, some clean setup - tweet + little drive) -> PC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/6/2014 at 8:27 AM, rotten77 said:

Hi, my setup on video is: Tokai Silverstar (2nd postiion - Bridge + midle coil) -> M13 (Throaty wah) -> MXR DoubleShoot distortion -> Behringer GDI21 (i use it as "amp" at home, some clean setup - tweet + little drive) -> PC

Man I like your pedal. How much did it cost to have the changes done? I think I might try and get the same setup as yours.

Man I like your pedal. How much did it cost to have the changes done? I think I might try and get the same setup as yours.

Hi, I give it to Robert from Microdesignum - look at this page, there is all informations: http://www.microdesignum.cz/EN/Products/MIDI-expression-pedals/Expression-pedal-with-MIDI-toe-switch-for-Line6-M13

It was only my idea, but all changes have been made by Robert