Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Support site - be warned! Amplifi 150 FBV Express MKii Hum

jmjmeyers

The Line 6 website is bad enough.  Open a support ticket, you will need registered product, which I do have.  Once done you will be able to open a support ticket.   My ticket open sent an email to me saying would be responded to in three days, upon login three days later I see my ticket is gone and no email came to me about this.   I have now opened another ticket.   Perhaps Line 6 does not understand that we can dump their products in a heartbeat on Ebay and walk away to find another place to buy our music gear?  What kind of treatment of customers is this...  Biting my wrist in agnst already and havn't even sent my product in to Line 6 for repair yet?   I have hum in Amplifi 150 when FBV Express MKii is plugged in and I want it fixed by Line 6 not some local shop.  I have seen the pile of amps all piled on top of eachother for repair that occurs here in my local amp repair shops.  Might as well throw it off a cliff as that is how it will look after the repaired amp comes back from a local shop.   The Amplifi 150 is rather elegant looking.  I would like to get it back looking near to as sent in.  I have sent pictures of "the sad pile of repair amps, many in the $2K range..." to others in Nashville.  I can only hope Line 6 treats products, their products in for repair, better than this.   If stuff sent in to Line 6 comes back all beat up and scratched up someone let me know now and I will put this one up on Ebay right now instead of sending in.   As it is Line 6 seems to rebuff support by their dirty little website practices.  Today I also created a rediculous support profile that asks all about my operating system and cpu type and speed I am using.  I hope having that helps even though has nothing to do with my problem.   This is my first experience with Line 6 in this regard and I AM NOT LIKING IT now so far...its and epic fail.

Appears to me if you open a support ticket you better log back in quick within a few days to see what is going on with it!

And now I get that and will after the slap in the face Line 6.

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER, does that even resonate with you Line 6?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You always have the option of calling Line 6 directly. Their number is (818) 575-3600, and press 2 for customer service. They're on PST, and their office hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, M-F, so you need call within that window.

I just will report I am getting a response to my problem now from Line 6 Support.   I asked the forum how the repaired items come back from Line 6 which I think is a reasonable question for the forum.... but I am going to send it in for the fix and hope for the best.   This is the first of two 150's I need.  I think I will have to try the second one to see if it has the issue, it was said they know what it is so at some point there should be inventory showing up without this issue.  I need two, one to keep locally and one to be remote where I practice.  If anyone knows what serial number kicks off the 150's without this issue please do respond here at the forum with that info.  If complaining is not liked or misplaced I understand but my ticket did disappear and now Line 6 said why.

• Upvote 1