Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hello, I broke my POD HD500X's display and I'm searching for a new display. I found a website called fullcompass.com and they sell lots of parts for Line 6 products but I couldn't find the LCD display for the POD HD500X. Is there a place where I can buy it? I don't live in USA and there's no Line 6 service center in my country. I want to buy a new screen online and then replace it myself, please help me... I'm going craxy with the broken screen. It's not a big crack but still... It bothers me. It kinda goes away though, when the pod is on for like 10 minutes, when I turn it off it goes back to this. Thanks in advance, please excuse my english.

XjwTu55.jpg

Did you buy the 500X in your country? If so, I would think that this would still be under warranty, unless you're saying you caused this damage yourself.

I don't think there's anyway Line 6 will sell you the part directly. You will probably have to go through a service center - http://line6.com/find/service_center/

Did you buy the 500X in your country? If so, I would think that this would still be under warranty, unless you're saying you caused this damage yourself.

I don't think there's anyway Line 6 will sell you the part directly. You will probably have to go through a service center - http://line6.com/find/service_center/

Yeah, I bought it here but music shops owners go to other countries to bring music gear... That's why there aren't any service centers here. I e-mailed some service centers from neighbor countries asking if I can send my POD to them to get them fixed and well... They can't, so my only choice is to repair it myself... I just need the screen and I'm ready to go.