Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How To Connect A Loop Station To The Pod Hd?

stickgabry

hi guys, i need to connect my Boss loop station to my pod HD and send all the signals to my amp.

i do like this: left out to my amply (first channel) right out to the loop station and from the loop station to the amply (second channel) but i ear the global sound level much higher than the signal level with the loop station disconnected, also without record with the loop station connected is much hight.

What kind of cables configuration you suggest me to use??

thank you all

Gabry

Use the FX loop

FX+LOOP.JPG

Get an Y Splitter Cable (1 x Stereo TRS Male - 2 x Mono Male), and two Mono cables for FX return.

If your loopstation is mono (RC-2. RC-3), then you´ll only need 2 mono cables.)

Then set the FX Loop as the last block of the chain.

Capturadepantalla2013-01-16alas033747_zp

thank you!!

i play  strange instrument called Chapman Stick that is stereo, so i have two pedal board one fron each channel of stick and from any pedal board i send one line to the boss RC 30 loop station that is stereo. I can send only a mono channel from the line 6 pod, do you think is better to use the balanced output (cannon jack) or the fx loop??? but the last one is stereo...

:/