Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

"this tone contains an amp or effect from an expansion pack you do not own"

Hello! I

have a POD XT  Live. Today I turned it on after some monthes pause of using. As I was going through the presets I get the message "this tone contains an amp or effect from an expansion pack you do not own" when choosing some of them.

I cannot use monkey because it can't to recognize the POD XT LIVE with the USB cable. I tried new USB cable, all USB ports in my comp, deinstall and re-install line6 drivers. Windows can't see the device. Also I connected POD to another computer, installes drivers, connected POD, and had the same problem It doesn't see the POD via USB cable.

How can I solve the problem?

Thank you in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

You need to install the License manager and re authorise the devices. Had the same problem the other day with mine. (Had it 7 years, but the expansion packs disappeared when I attached to the latest Monkey software..all was well when I loaded the License manager and authorised the kit).