Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi remote app

davidpsawyer

Just bought an Amplifi 75 and downloaded the app. Fantastic for jamming along with backing tracks. A couple of suggested updates to the app would be 1) the option to play a single track once without going onto the next track and 2) whilst the half speed button is useful how's about the facility to mark repeat points which would be useful when working out solos?

Yes, there are MANY ways in which the Remote app could be improved. The Amplifi in general has a way to go before it fulfills it's full potential - hopefully this will be achieved via future updates.

I suggest you submit your suggestions to Line6's IdeaScale for consideration. There is some evidence that Line6 are addressing features requested via that forum i.e. better shortboard integration and access to far more presets (and hopefully more reliable Bluetooth connectivity!).

Just bought an Amplifi 75 and downloaded the app. Fantastic for jamming along with backing tracks. A couple of suggested updates to the app would be 1) the option to play a single track once without going onto the next track and 2) whilst the half speed button is useful how's about the facility to mark repeat points which would be useful when working out solos?

For your thought "2)", please vote for this at IdeaScale which I think covers why you're suggesting:  An AB looping function during playback of tracks would make the app much more useful for working on licks/songs.  Thanks! AE

Add AB looping during song playback