Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

need help with pod farm mac

hi there, i recently bought a behringer guitar link ucg102 for my macbook pro as a guitar interface, it works fine with garageband but i want it to work with pod farm 2.56 platinum, if i go to the settings and then hardware and then choose the behringer as my input device under "use this device" and then click ok nothing happens .. i mean there is still no guitar sound and when i go back to the hardware settings i find that the settings "use this device" disappeared and i have to choose my device again ... can anyone help me? that would be nice!

one thing aslo, does pod farm 2.5 support retina displays?

post-1978585-0-15623600-1402412727_thumb.png

pod farm is not resizeable, it will support any display, but you cannot change the size... so it might be small on a retina display... but should work.

you need to also set the output to match the input, in most cases.

so you'd need to use the headphone out on the behringer, and not the built in output.

i tried that but still it didnt work, the problem is when i go back to the prefrences, pod farm hast forgotten the settings that i put in! that shouldnt be the case normally ... 

You made the setting and then clicked apply and it didn't stick?