Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Controller not controlling

lleichtman

All of a sudden my iPhone app no longer seems to control the FX100. Was working fine. Now doesn't. Rebooted phone but when I try to get my tones to work on device, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong. I have to say the manual that comes with the FX100 is less than useless. The iPhone or iPad app controller is essential to running the amp yet there is no manual for doing it.

After reading my post, I don't think I'm getting my question out correctly. I can edit on the iPhone app till the cows come home but where is it going. If it is being stored to a bank, how do I find the bank? The active window is not what the FX100 is doing at the time.

Bluetooth comm is clearly lost.

I'm a newbie, but an engineer also and suggest

1. Unpair on IPhone

2. Reboot IPhone

3. Reboot FX 100

4. Press Bluetooth synch button on FX 100

5. Pair on IPhone

6 Start Amplifi app

This is the cleanest way to attempt I think.  Let me know how this goes.

After reading my post, I don't think I'm getting my question out correctly. I can edit on the iPhone app till the cows come home but where is it going. If it is being stored to a bank, how do I find the bank? The active window is not what the FX100 is doing at the time.

If you are editing on the iPhone and the sound is not changing, you may have a communication problem.

Bluetooth comm is clearly lost.

I'm a newbie, but an engineer also and suggest

1. Unpair on IPhone

2. Reboot IPhone

3. Reboot FX 100

4. Press Bluetooth synch button on FX 100

5. Pair on IPhone

6 Start Amplifi app

This is the cleanest way to attempt I think.  Let me know how this goes.

Did this and it fixed the issue. Was not communicating properly. Still wish there was a better readout than a number. I'm not clear what's in each bank after I load in my tones.