Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to get in contact with Line 6 technical support?

utk49

Thank you very much.

Actually, the first thing I did after creating my account was registering my amp. Now I've tried once more to register it, but this time it doesn't work - Error 525.

Maybe the system discovers that it is already registered?

Then why can't I create a support ticket??? Still nothing happens when I type anything in the first box.

(This is a very odd company, seems that there is no way to contact them unless you register a product. But if the registration doesn't work - where to get help?)

I searched the site some more and found that my amp actually was NOT registered. (Obviously I did something wrong the first time).

So I went back to the product registering page. This time I typed purchase date: 06/12/2014 (instead of 06122014). This time it worked and I received a email confirming my registration.

Still I can't create a support ticket. Maybe I have to wait some time before it works...

Many thanks, TheRealZap!

Just 2 minutes ago it struck me: was there any "filtering" enabled in my IE9 web browser ? (this filtering has caused problems on other websites). So I clicked the little symbol in the address box and turned off the filtering.

Voilá - it worked!!!!

Problem solved and I'm happy now!

• 5 years later...
14 hours ago, millerstomp said:

i wanted to get support because the helix native software i bought is always crashing.

support tickets are not working.

also i registered my hardware and created a profile but support tickets are not working.

no email address to write to found.

U.S. PHONE SUPPORT

(818) 575-3600, Option 2

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Ibemuntu said:

Why. This doesn't make any since at all. Line 6 is some real bs. I feel like i have been cheated out of my money. Stop creating updates. We good. Now I don't have my tool that I worked hard to pay for. I have no way to contact you. The number provide is to a dang guitar shop. Do not buy line 6. Do not buy it at all. Now I have a $1500 block of metal in my home! I am too upset. I know you don't care, but I am truly hurt and disappointed. 

The best way to contact Line 6 is with a support ticket: https://line6.com/support/tickets/add.html

You can try calling their main number, but you may have to wait awhile to get through.

What exactly is the issue your having?

• Thanks 1

I must apologize to Line 6. I finally got through. Line 6 does need to dedicate a number and message for line six customers only. When we call with contrite hearts, the last thing we want to hear a guy saying "Howdy! Welcome to Bob's Guitar Imperium!". I have the answer to the problem. If you are updating your Helix to the latest firmware. Be sure to check the .exe one made for your computer. When it stops half way through, it's because you don't have the Helix Edit properly installed on your pc. I got in touch with Line 6. The guy had great advice, he could have been involved. I was truly overjoyed for his help. He was kind of nonchalant and cold. My problem was solved, and he did his job. He also was very patient. Y'all need to simplify instructions as well. It was so easy to do, but the instructions look like a research paper. Give clear directions w/example pics. Too much info given at once. You guy are too smart, y'all need one regular guy to proof read. Mess up a unit due to directions, y'all troubleshoot the rewrite from there. Lol. Thanks line 6.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, imitacjaskajowki said:

Hello.  if I bought a helix floor, Line6 gives me the full version of Helix Native?  I didn't get it with the product purchase, unfortunately.  regards

Well, first off, Native doesn’t usually come for free with the Helix, but there have been some promotions where that’s the case. So if you bought your Helix with that promotion, then, yes, you can get it for free. There’s no physical product associated with Native, though. You just download the program from the Line 6 site.

You would first need to register your Helix. I’m not exactly sure how the free Native promotions work. I imagine they give you a code or something.

• 2 years later...