Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I can't connect my amplifi 75 to pc by bluetooth

julioredomero

I don't believe there is a driver, as the only functionality available to you with the Amplifi and a PC is to use it as a speaker. So I believe you have to go into the Windows Control Panel and the Amplifi should show up a Bluetooth device there. You need to hit the little Bluetooth button on the amp to turn its Bluetooth connection on.

The question is, when try to connect with my pc the amplifi it's detected ,then windows OS start to install differents drivers and for the last " bluetooth device " I got and error , " windows unable to find driver " and request for a Cd supplyed for Line6; I respond no, find it in web, but dindn' find nothing. I tryed with differents servers and differents OS

windows 7 and Vista.

There won't be a driver needed for the Amplifi, but rather a driver for the bluetooth interface on your PC.  Have you tried downloading the driver directly from the manufacture's web site?  For example, my HP notebook uses an Intel bluetooth adapter, I would go to Intel's support site to download it.

First though, you might want to uninstall the drive or delete the device and let Windows re-detected and re-install it.  This would show up in Device Manager.  I just typed "device manager" in the Start button search box....