Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Fixed

chroniker

hi guys! i need help with installing drivers for my pod hd 300. my first step was installing monkey. next was selecting a device (with out my unit connected). it displayed the updates available. i tried the drivers first. during final steps of installation, it prompted me to connect my hd300 which i did. after restarting monkey, it still couldnt detect my device. i used the latest monkey available. used different usb cables. used different pc's, and still no progress. does this have to do with flash memory? or because my product is also registered to a different account. i happen to be the second owner of this pod hd300, and the first owner told me he already registered this device to his account. should he remove it from his account before i try installing the drivers again?

• Upvote 2

the registration should have no bearing on the drivers.. although he should remove it from his account and you should add it to yours just to be correct in that area.

have you inspected the physical USB port?

having tried multiple computers, it seems like an issue with the pod.

@toneman: sorry for the blank reply. i tried posting a screen shot of the error i got when i tried using your suggestion. my pc froze until i unplugged the usb from the device. but it all went back to where i first started. drivers still couldnt be installed.

@TheRealZap: i inspected the usb port on my device, and it looks fine. i already logged a ticket for this. but i only got one reply. the error i get though says i windows cant install the drivers because it couldnt find the software. i'll update you with the screenshot when i get back from work. im so frustrated! grrrr!

• Upvote 1

no problem, just trying to be funny. sorry my suggestion didn't work. i used this method when the instructions said to unplug didn't work for me. to my surprise, it worked and that's how i do updates. try using line6 uninstall program and start over

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Try installing the updates from "Devices & Printers" inside Control Panel (Windows 7). Right click on HD300, then "solve problems" (sorry if instructions are not exactly defined that way... I'm trying to translate from W7 in spanish!). It worked from me. I had the same problem, but it finally worked doing so. Good luck!