Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FBV Express MKII won't control Bender effect on Amplifi 75

After a coupla weeks of trying to get the FBV Express MKII to control the Bender (Whammy) effect on my Amplifi 75, Line 6 Support hit me back and confirmed the Bender effect currently isn't controllable by the FBV Express MKII expression pedal. Seems a bit odd...hopefully they'll add that functionality in a future iOS update. --RH

<< I have just tested this over here and confirmed with my Amplifi expert and currently the Bender is not controllable by the expression pedal. You can, however, assign the Bender to the FX knob on the amp. I'm sorry this functionality is not there, but I can't speak towards when and if it will be available at this time. You can create a feature request for this functionality at line6.ideascale.com. Again, sorry about this, but please feel free to voice any additional questions, comments or concerns. >>