Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pedal FBV express disabled when iphone connected

laurent-daniel

Hi All,

I'm french, and also a new member on this forum, but I used to read you for a long time.

I got an Amplifi 75 with an Express FBV Mk2 for a week (happy birthday!!! :) )

But since I connect an iPhone to use some new tones, I can't change the button A/B/C/D on my pedal or on the amp... It's blocked !

The red light is blocked on the A button pedal. :(

The only way to be free I have found, is to save the downloaded tone into the hardware and affect a letter A with the iPhone... then do it twice with another tone on the B letter, and turn off iphone !!!.... When iPhone is turned off, I can use any letter with my pedal !

iPhone seems to disable FBV Pedal... do you confirm ?

Bye

Ok! I've got an official response from Line 6 support saying that (currently) the FVB Express MKII does not work when the remote app is open. This feature will be available soon in a firmware update.

Hopefully some more features will come with this promising update!

Yes, many of us have been waiting a long time for this new firmware update. Sounds like it's going to solve every shortcoming of the Amplifi (shortcomings which should never have existed when this product was launched) - 100 presets, better integration of the FVB pedals, more stable connection with the remote app...

This update is taking so long, it had better do all those things !

• 9 months later...

ANy update on this issue yet ? I just recently bought an Amplifi and an FBV Express pedal and have the same issue of not being able to switch presets while connected to the app. I'm guessing there;s been no fix ...? Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Was just recently notified by message on the app that an update was available. Completed the update and now the pedal does work while the app is open. Now if only i could keep the app from losing the data connection every other time i use it   ^_^ . I know, i know, it's always going to be something