Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Come On Guys ! Just One More Update, Please

bgmww

Well, I have no information, but I'd just say I wouldn't hold my breath...

You don't see very many software updates for hardware platforms that are almost five years old.

I'd also suggest that your request is invalid without mention of what the supposed update would address....

because i'm sure that the line6 monkey himself could change the version number and release an "update"

I'd also suggest that your request is invalid without mention of what the supposed update would address....

because i'm sure that the line6 monkey himself could change the version number and release an "update"

well.. this is not Monkey's subforum. It´s M5/9/13 subforum. The only thing you can update on this platform is firmware. It was clear what i was talking about.

haha... you don't say....

my point was only that if you dont want something specific in the firmware, you're only asking for a higher version number....

or perhaps you want a firmware that makes your colored backlights go blinky blinky with the music?

well.. this is not Monkey's subforum. It´s M5/9/13 subforum. The only thing you can update on this platform is firmware. It was clear what i was talking about.

I use my M13 every day on my live rig and I've followed the M13 forum on a daily basis since I purchased mine almost 5 years ago so I can say I know a thing or two about this product.  It is not clear what you are talking about.  Your original statement included "You know what to add or change." ... If myself, or even more importantly, Phil and Zap, don't know what you're talking about, how do you expect L6 to know?  Do you want more models?  Particular bug fixes?  New functionality?   "It's broken" type responses never result in product changes.

• Downvote 1

When i said "you know what to add or change" is because they have a database with all the feature requests they´ve been collecting all these years. New models, bug fixes, everything has been said already. There's no point in requesting the synth fx in the lowdown, or an OC2 emulation. They already know what we want.
So, please. the question or request wasn't for you. You are not part of Line 6.. I don't really care what you say or if you are just trying to be a Smart lollipop.. I also don´t care your negative vote. Go back to your business.

Let's make this clear. My first post was directed to Line 6. If you are not part of Line 6 and don't have an answer, just don't lose your time. Even if you are an expert user.
Thank you

• Downvote 3

You already lost yours posting something any long time user knows.

Too bad real Line 6 employees don't show up around here.

I hope I don't earn your further wrath.... but this is where you post directly to Line 6 for product requests:

http://line6.com/company/contact/productfeedback/

.... so don't 'lose' any more of your time here.......

• Downvote 3