Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD Pro X patch question

taylorshop

I am also using a fbv express pedal board. I am trying to figure out how I can go from a patch with a delay to a (lets say) a distortion with the delay ringing out and not just cutting off when I switch patches. Can this be done? Please help. Thanks.

No. There is no FX spillover when switching patches on any Pod HD model. You can set a global parameter to have a delay continue when it is turned off while remaining within the patch, but not when switching patches.

Try arranging your patch so that the delay and distortion FX are controlled by the same foot switch. Set the global parameter mentioned above accordingly, then SAVE the patch with Delay On and Distortion Off. Henceforth when you recall the patch it will be in that state and when you subsequently hit the assigned foot switch the delay will be off, but continue ringing out, and the distortion will come on.

Well, that truly sucks lollipop, My Digitech 2112 I had back in 1999 would do that and this new unit doesn't. I would've never guessed that this unit wouldn't have this function. I am beyond disappointed. Thanks for replying Guru. FACK!