Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Left/mono Outputs On Hd Pro, Faulty

bvaladez74

I've had issues with my 2 month old HD pro where when unit is powered on...consistently, I'll have no output or little to not output.  The ONLY fix is a reboot and it's fine for as long as it's turned on.  I'm hooked up via 4CM to a 100watt head.  The head's inputs are fine.  I don't get spotty connection issues....it's just after the pod boots up....the outputs are no active until a reboot.  It's not cables, it's not what I'm using for power, it's in every A/C situation, I've rolled back the firmware, reinstalled firmware, I've tried running direct to a PA via XLR outs, 1/4 outs.  Happens on any firmware version.  Happens on line or amp output setting.

I'm 90% sure it's only the left/mono outputs.  The right seems to be solid.  Anyone experience this?  Any fix short of having to have it repaired ALREADY.?

I've had issues with my 2 month old HD pro where when unit is powered on...consistently, I'll have no output or little to not output.  The ONLY fix is a reboot and it's fine for as long as it's turned on.  I'm hooked up via 4CM to a 100watt head.  The head's inputs are fine.  I don't get spotty connection issues....it's just after the pod boots up....the outputs are no active until a reboot.  It's not cables, it's not what I'm using for power, it's in every A/C situation, I've rolled back the firmware, reinstalled firmware, I've tried running direct to a PA via XLR outs, 1/4 outs.  Happens on any firmware version.  Happens on line or amp output setting.

I'm 90% sure it's only the left/mono outputs.  The right seems to be solid.  Anyone experience this?  Any fix short of having to have it repaired ALREADY.?

So you're having the problem with both the XLR and 1/4" outs? It's probably a physical problem inside the unit.  You've covered all the other regular bases of firmware updates, bad cables, etc....    Next step would be to get some warranty repair.

Ya it's an odd one.  Tried all those.  Every scenario.  Weird cuz on one hand it does look obvious that it's a physical unit issue and on the other....when I boot it up...it'll have little to no output....then like clockwork, I can reboot it and it'll be perfect after that throughout an entire 3 hour gig with no hiccups.  I don't get it.

Ya it's an odd one.  Tried all those.  Every scenario.  Weird cuz on one hand it does look obvious that it's a physical unit issue and on the other....when I boot it up...it'll have little to no output....then like clockwork, I can reboot it and it'll be perfect after that throughout an entire 3 hour gig with no hiccups.  I don't get it.

Could be an intermittent internal power issue for those output ports, or could be an issue with part of the CPU.  I bet that when you take it in for service, you won't be able to get it to duplicate the issue. :)

Oh I can duplicate it.  Service center, for the most part are horrible.  They are barely certified to repair certain manufacturers.  If I was there with the tech...I could duplicate it easily.  I'll get it repaired.