Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem with FBV express MKII & remote app

efxtr

After updating to new firmware (1.01) and app (1.2), fbv express changes preset to A, B, C, D of only bank 1.

Whenever I try to change preset via ios app (ie bank 3, preset B ), tone changes accordingly but when I use fbv express to change the preset after selecting the bank with ios app (let's say preset C of current bank) it automatically loads preset (ie C or which button you pressed) of bank 1.

So,

Selecting Bank 3 - Tone B via ios app -> amplifi loads the tone properly -> Push the button C of fbv express mkii -> ios app and amplifi loads the Bank 1 - Tone C instead of Bank 3 - Tone C

So, currently I can use fbv express mkII only with first bank, limited with 4 presets. Anyone with same experience?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

I opened a ticket and just be informed by a support team member as below. I asked about future firmware update for this issue and I'll inform you as soon as I get the answer.

Quote:

....this is a current limitation of the AMPLIFi Remote app and FBV controller integration. When the AMPLIFi Remote app is in use, it will be responsible for changing presets and banks outside of presets 1A, 1B, 1C, and 1D which are assigned to the FBV Express MKII footswitches. Therefore presets locations 1A, 1B, 1C, and 1D will always be assigned to the footswitches on your FBV Express MKII and the remaining preset locations will only be accessible from the AMPLIFi Remote app.