Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD Farm 2.5.7 Hangs When UX1 Connected

POD Farm 2.57 running Win 8.1 w/ latest patches.

When I installed POD Farm, installation was successful, but then had some issues during the License Manager phase - POD Farm hangs when the UX1 is connected via USB (I've tried using different USB ports). When I unplug the UX1, most times POD Farm will then start, but then tell me I need to run License Manager. I've run the LM successfully, it has correctly identified the UX1 and my computer, but I seemed to only get this thing to run once on my PC. After selecting a pre-defined tone, the POD Farm was left hanging and when I unplugged the USB cable, a BSOD ensued. It has BSOD's at least three times now and now I can't even launch POD Farm successfully.

I have also reinstalled to no avail.

Anyone have similar issues w/ the latest POD Farm and Win 8.1?

p.s. The UX1 and POD Farm work flawlessly on my other laptop running Win 7. I know the device is working...

I ran Line Monkey, which updated itself and what appears to be the USB firmware - all green checks now. Launched POD Farm afterwards, still hangs. Unplugged UX1 and got the error, "Line 6 failed to initialize L6TWXY framework. (Code 0x80007405).

Weirdly enough, every time I launch POD Farm, my touch screen components fail (can no longer use touch screen) and my Wi-Fi also gets hosed. Have to restart Wi-Fi connections and haven't yet figured out how to reenable touch w/out rebooting.

No, its a new Toshiba touch screen laptop. After restarting the computer (after the updates), POD Farm appeared to launch as expected. However, every time I launch POD Farm, every other USB port and the touch screen features are disabled. So, I'm stuck using POD Farm with the track pad. Very unproductive. If I restart the computer w/ the UX1 connected, everything is fine until I launch POD Farm, so I know it's POD Farm causing the weird USB/touch screen problems.