Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd 500 - Tuner

Raphael26

The tuner has a calibration knob (A=440, etc.....) but it is a chromatic tuner. If you want Db, tune down from D until the display shows Db.

but when i tune Db, the displays show me correctly Db, OK is perfect.

But sounds like, D. The displays doesnt are ok. I think this would be regulated, or no?

Check that the tuner is set to A=440. Also check that your reference is correct (whatever it is that makes you say the HD 'sounds like D').

Ok dude!

I'm a recent user of HD 500, do you know where i found the menu to setup "A=440" ?

When the tuner is engaged the display screen will show the current calibration in Hz/Frequency. Turn the little black knob (I think it is knob#1)to change it.

Right, i'll try! Thank u, dude, very much!

Can i remedy some questions in a chat w/ u? I wanna know a little more about HD500. It's possible?

Post your other questions in a new thread here. That way you will get the benefit of many users' ideas and opinions.

Ok!

I'll play this weekend in a stage, but i can't found a distortion like deftones.

In really, i dont get create any distortion :/

Do you have some tip, some guidance?!

There's a link at the top of this page (and every webpage here) to a site called Customtone. This is where Line 6 users can post their presets/tones to share with others. Select the HD500 as the product, and enter 'deftones' in the search panel. Download the tones that yopu want to try out, load them into HD500 Edit, and audition them. If you want to save them to your HD500 device, use the SEND SELECTED command in HD500 Edit.

Just be aware that these tones are not 'screened' in any way. What someone else thinks sounds like deftones may not sound right to you. But often they can be good starting points for tweaking.