Ok I have seen on the Line6 website that a number of FBVs are compatible with the Pod HD Pro Rack. Problem is I see tons of people having problems with the different FBVs . Now I want to make sure that every single switch on the FBV will work with my POD Pro HD Rack I dont want to buy the wrong one which I believe I almost did even though the site said it was compatible. 

This is the one that I think will work no problem The FBV MKII http://line6.com/footcontrollers/fbvshortboardmkii.html

I have read it has to say MKII or will not operate properly with my rack HD. I just want to make sure also theres a smaller FBV Express MKII http://line6.com/footcontrollers/fbvexpressmkii.html  Does this FBV also work with a POD Pro HD ?? I really want to getthe looper working and I want to buy now. If someone could answer me from Line6 or a person who has these items I sure would appreciate it incredibly. Thank you very much Dan.

get the FBV shortboard MKII not the express....

it's the best board available for the pod HD's

Hi !

I understant that FBV Shortboard is the best board available and perfectly compatible with Rack Unit Line6 POD HD PRO X.

But, after all, what about FBV Express MKII ? Is it not fully compatible ?

yes, compatible.... just limited to preset selection within a single bank..... can't change banks, and can't control individual effects on/off or anything else that the shortboard is capable of.

Hi !

I understant that FBV Shortboard is the best board available and perfectly compatible with Rack Unit Line6 POD HD PRO X.

But, after all, what about FBV Express MKII ? Is it not fully compatible ?