Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Custom Magnetic Labels for HD500x. ANY INTEREST?

amcolan

I have no problem with anyone that wants to make or sell aftermarket additions to the great gear here... we have a guy that makes custom VDI cables, the 2 guys here that want to make magnetic labels, and a few others that make third party software applications... all good by me....

not sure why my post above got voted negative for approving of the product stated in this post... (2nd post) that's kind of a bummer that someone would be offended by my positive comments...

i also have no idea why rootmusic's previous attempts got shut down... nothing to do with me, or any of the other experts that i can recall...

good luck to all who venture to improve our Line6 gear.. and i'm happy that you care enough to add to the community.

• Upvote 1

I have no problem with anyone that wants to make or sell aftermarket additions to the great gear here... we have a guy that makes custom VDI cables, the 2 guys here that want to make magnetic labels, and a few others that make third party software applications... all good by me....

not sure why my post above got voted negative for approving of the product stated in this post... (2nd post) that's kind of a bummer that someone would be offended by my positive comments...

i also have no idea why rootmusic's previous attempts got shut down... nothing to do with me, or any of the other experts that i can recall...

good luck to all who venture to improve our Line6 gear.. and i'm happy that you care enough to add to the community.

I'm so sorry but I looks like I spoke too soon on this. Our custom die came in but was completely wrong. So far off that I'm wondering if the manufacturers even have the gift of sight. So sorry to do this but it looks like the labels will not be available by this weekend like I initially promised.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes!!!  The Custom Die company is completely screwed up.  Im not sure how they stay in business.  Sorry to vent.   Im hoping to have it in this week or early next week.  As soon as it comes in all I literally have to do is one test cut to make sure its correct.  If its all good I will launch immediately.  Everyone keep their fingers crossed.  Im almost done with the design for the FBV Shortboard and Original line 6 HD500 as well as the VooDoo Lab GCP Pro Labels.  Those will be launch as well pending the production of another custom die. 

It might be an idea to provide a preorder discount or pledge deposit, to help facilitate and also determine if it will be worth your while.

I personally could see if the labels are a no brainer cost wise and you market it well you will be glad. The HD500 has sold beyond any other modeler.

If it is absurdly expensive, I'll keep my cut up calendar magnet labels. We even got L and P driver plates made of magnetic material to cut up with tin snips.

The cost of a set will be very affordable.  It's going to be a flat $2.99 per label.  So if you ordered a full set of 10 labels for the HD500x you'd be looking at $29.90 plus $6.49 for priority 2 day shipping.  Not bad for a complete set of fully customizable labels.  Of course youll have the option of ordering more or less if you choose. 

I don't feel comfortable taking preorders since the launch is out of my hands at this point.  Its all down to the completion of the custom die I ordered.  I was told early next it will be overnighted to me.  If I get it then I will launch asap. 

international Shipping is expensive unfortunately.  Looks like weve been able to ship priority mail to anywhere in the world for $25.99.  I know its almost as much as the labels but it is a long way.  Were trying to keep the shipping cost down but the cheaper first class mail was too unreliable.  the last 1st class package we sent took almost to months to reach the destination overseas.  priority shipping is the way to go for the extra cost.

• 3 weeks later...

They're finally here!!!

All the testing has been done and the labels fit like a glove. The site has been stocked place your orders now.

Here's a link to our shop page

http://www.gigwrx.com/product-category/gigwrx-fx-labels-for-line-6-hd500x-and-amplifi-fx100/main-fuction-labels-for-line-6-products/

Make sure you choose all the different options as far as each individual label. I think the boy looks great with the up-and-down labels included. There's an option for looper function text and even up arrows or down arrows

I will try and post some pictures tomorrow on the site but I thought I'd open up the site for orders as soon as possible and not make you guys wait any longer. Have Fun!!!

Anthony

post-1317973-0-70902100-1419121789_thumb.jpg

post-1317973-0-71454700-1419121810_thumb.jpg

I would prefer to have the face of the labels to look like the amps I'll be using (Vox, Fender etc..)

Is there a chance that I could get this?

thanks

C

As of now we are not offering those styles. It took months of design and Photoshop work to create those designs for our mfc labels. We may try to add them in the future but probably not any time soon. Sorry

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...