Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider Jam + Shortboard MKII Loop Function

antonstudio2012

Dear, Support Team!

Can you provide an update for the Spider Jam amp, please?

This Update should contain another user mode for the Shortboard MKII, because nobody needs a half time function on the D stomp. Better make it possible to switch between "Guitar" and "Mic/Aux" as a looping source on the D-Stomp. Further on, it would be awesome if you could give "Function 2" a function. As an example: It should be usable as an extended looper function. Let's say, it should be possible to individually program all the stomps when using function 2 or at least make it possible to switch on/off single looping tracks or at least regulate the volume of recorded loops with the pedal.

There are so many stomps there with functions assigned, nobody needs when working with the looper. I'd rather use the stomps for changing banks (on function 2-mode) for changing looping layers and give the other stomps a function when looping.

I bought the amp together with the board in order not to use a computer for looping on stage.

You do not mention in the shortboard's description that one cannot assign the stomps individually when connected to the Spider Jam.

I don't know who designed the looping function on the shortboard when connected to the amp, but I'm sure, this person didn't experience it for too long -.-

Best!

Anton

Again:

Dear Support Team!

Please don't stop implementing separate mic and guitar inputs, ain't nobody needs pedal boards with poor loop functions. Come on, you know, business is hard, give Duos which could offer a lot more with the right amp a chance!

Much love for all the artists!

Anton