Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider Jam Playalong Genres

antonstudio2012

Sorry for the question, but where are the Reggae, Soul and Jazz playalongs on the Spider Jam amp?

I found exactly one Jazz tune, one Motown-Wanna-be-Soul and absolutely no Reggae, Latin or Cuban records?

Oh dear, don't get me wrong, but from my point of view 80% of the recorded Playalongs are Punk, Heavy Metal and a kind of Rock sub-genre... I'm thankful for the Blues which encounters from time to time, but where is even Pop?

Is there a chance to download other tracks from Line 6 or do I have to record everything on my own or download instrumentals to a 2 GB card?

Cheers!

Anton

• 2 months later...

Anton

There is no way to download tones from internet and load it to the SJ using SD card or any other way. You must to edit it manually. Looks here: http://line6.com/customtone/browse/spiderjam/. That is all that I found in internet about this issue. I am very disappointed about it too.
I've created one tone for each Amp Model, with the following values: Drive: 0, Bass, Mid, Treble in the middle, Chorus Flange: off, Delay: off and Reverb: off too. I guess is a good way to start to create tones by myself.

Good luck!