Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Windows 8.1 USB won't record.

DubbsX

I am running windows 8.1 and a POD X3 trying to record with Reaper/Samplitude. I have installed monkey, updated drivers firmware.  The device is recognized on my pc as a playback and recording device.  I have my headphones plugged directly into the headphone jack on the POD x3 and can hear my guitar sounds.  However when I try to record, my device is recognized but I get no audio.  If i try to play audio to my pod (since it is a sound card) no audio plays through my headphones which are connected to the POD.  Here are some screen shots of my setup.

3cUzbOL.jpg

eVgHZSz.jpg

crk5nTP.jpg

ez2ybY1.jpg

Not quite sure if i am missing a output setting on my POD X3.  When I press the outputs button I only see options for Digital output, not usb.  Any help would be much appreciated.

I don't have Win8.1 (so grain of salt here) but its probably a Reaper setup issue like enabling sound monitoring/and using the correct input L6 Driver (lots of menus in there). I'm not at home so I can't give you more specifics.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH7RV-U0zTE

Was a vid I used to get my feet wet with reaper.

-B