Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

MAGMA doesn't see Pod Farm in Protools - where is 64 bit?

Since who knows when we will see AAX for pod farm i am thinking of buying Nomad Factory's MAGMA to use as a wrapper.  The demo version of Magma sees all my VSTs except Pod Farm.

Magma only see 64 bit plug -ins. I have Pod Farm Platinum 2.5.7 so i should have 64 bit versions, but when i right click
(get info) on my Pod Farm plugs they all say 32 bit even though they are from the latest install.

Has anyone accomplished this successfully?

Manual says when you boot your system in 64 bit mode, you will see 64 bit plug-ins.

I am not sure how to boot a Mac in 64 bit mode and Protools 11 should  launch that way automatically.

I am running PT 11, my pod farm runs with the TONE PORT gear box, basically just a dongle, i am not using it for anything else. i use an Apollo as my interface and Mac os 10.7

A;l my line 6 drivers, monkey, etc are up to date.

it's my understanding that unlike the windows version that has separate 32 and 64 bit plugins...

the mac plugins are a single version of the plugin that is universal... 

meaning one set of files that would work on 32 or 64bit

perhaps the software you are trying to use identified the files as 32bit?

you might have options if you right click the vst's do "get info"

i've seen other programs have a 32/64 bit option (older version of logic comes to mind)

• 3 years later...