Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Question for TheRealZap....

GazzaBloom

Why K9 for your avatar? Are you a big Dr Who fan?

Personally I found K9 to be a little irritating but those years of Dr Who with Tom Baker bring back many childhood memories for me, he was the best Doctor IMO.

Davros used to terrify me!

Oh and I owe you an apology for a grumpy and rude post I made a few months back when my tone frustrations got the better of me - please accept my apologies.

Gazza

Always liked Dr Who, got hooked during the Tom Baker years, K9 is just iconic to the era, very lo-fi/sci-fi it's kind of cool the way they did so much with so little in the way of special effects back then.

I'm also somewhat impressed that they didn't gloss up the special effects too much on the reboot... still retro lo-fi without being lame.

no worries, glad to see you stuck around.

Why K9 for your avatar? Are you a big Dr Who fan?

Personally I found K9 to be a little irritating but those years of Dr Who with Tom Baker bring back many childhood memories for me, he was the best Doctor IMO.

Davros used to terrify me!

Oh and I owe you an apology for a grumpy and rude post I made a few months back when my tone frustrations got the better of me - please accept my apologies.

Gazza

Shows good character in a person to post this. :)