Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Slight Volume Drop When Changing Presets? Master Eq?

mirflee

Hi guys,

I seem to have an annoying problem with my POD HD Pro. I've got 4 presets in 6 banks and each time, I switch between them, I get this slight, millisecond silence. Is it normal or is there something going on with the HD Pro?

Also, I've got like 24 patches for each show and each time I get thrown a different setup of amps. I've already set my HD Pro's tone EQ setting according to how I'd like it on my Rokit 5 and ATH-M30 for monitoring so I was wondering if there's a Master EQ on the HD to have the freedom of tweaking the patches globally if it needs be?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Many thanks for reading!

There is a very short audio dropout when switching presets. This is normal and usually not even noticeable unless you are playing alone and listening for it. It does become noticeable with some FX like Delay, because the delay trails are immediately cut off by switching presets.

There is no master EQ.

There is a very short audio dropout when switching presets. This is normal and usually not even noticeable unless you are playing alone and listening for it. It does become noticeable with some FX like Delay, because the delay trails are immediately cut off by switching presets.

There is no master EQ.

Thanks for that swift reply! Anyway, is there an option where I can enable the trails to not cut off?

no... but if you stay within the same tone and just turn off the delay the trails stay... switch tones and its lost.

Thanks for that swift reply! Anyway, is there an option where I can enable the trails to not cut off?