Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD Farm 2 with POD Studio UX1 not working

I've already checked with Line6 Monkey that all softwares and drivers are up to date, but when I plugged my guitar into the UX1 console there seems to be no respond on the pod farm, the sound bar on the top right hand corner is not even picking up any signal, what could go wrong? 

Please help. :(

It used to work for me I stopped using it for awhile but it's not working now when I'm back at it. Shouldn't it at least have basic functions and minimal heads, cabinets and effects? The sound bar on the top right hand corner is not moving.

I don't know I've been busy fixing the ground issue on the new Rokit 6 G3 speakers but without doing any research on anything yet, could it be that the POD Farm trial expired and I would need to purchase the model pack downloads for it to work? Can't wait to play it through the Rokits.

Do I need to purchase the model packs for the UX1 to work with the POD Farm? 

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a black-faced POD Studio, you should have POD Farm 2 with out buying anything (unless it was first registered a long time ago before the official release of POD Farm 2).

Make sure you have it authorized in the license manager.

The Model Packs are not required to run POD Farm 2, there are packs of additional models/effects.

• 1 month later...