Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tone matching not working

thozzman

This started today. Once I connect my iPhone 4S to my 150, I have no problem streaming my songs, but the tone matching stopped working. The tones for each song appear on my screen, but selecting any of them does nothing. The guitar just plays the default setting on the amp.

So I also clicked on Editor and went to the effects: amp/cab, stomp, etc. They don't work either!

I tried to do the same with mi iPad and it was no different. I also turned off my WiFi in the house and this didn't solve the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciately. I'm about to bring it back to the store where I bought it

2 1/2 months ago.

This happens with my iPad more often than I would like.  I seems that AMPLIFi Remote looses the Bluetooth connection easily.  I am able to stream music to the AMPLIFi amp, but AMPLIFi Remote has lost it's connection and preset downloads and tone changes no longer work.  This is easy to verify in AMPLIFi Remote(iPad).  On the left menu in AMPLIFi Remote, there is an AMPLIFi 75 block between Tone Search and Editor.  If the AMPLIFi entry does not have the word "Connected" underneath along with the Bluetooth icon just to the right, then AMPLIFi Remote has lost its connection to the amp. Preset and tone downloads no longer work.  To correct this, I have to go back to Settings\Bluetooth for the iPad, select to "Forget" the Amplifi device, turn off/on the amp, select the Bluetooth connect button on the amp. After it reconnects, go back into AMPLIFi Remote and shortly it will recognize the amp again.  Very annoying.  :(