Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

button calibration, someone help me please

CoreBayu

Ah!  You need to press every "button" to get 1's all over that display. Which means anything that can be pressed to operate it - I believe that includes the SAVE, VIEW, ENTER, MOVE,  Setlist and Navigation wheel buttons and the EXP switch button.    I have only tried the button test once and I can't remember which the last two refer to. 

Ah!  You need to press every "button" to get 1's all over that display. Which means anything that can be pressed to operate it - I believe that includes the SAVE, VIEW, ENTER, MOVE,  Setlist and Navigation wheel buttons and the EXP switch button.    I have only tried the button test once and I can't remember which the last two refer to. 

emm, yup2 but i am need one more button to finish the test, but i can't find the one last button. :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

emm, yup2 but i am need one more button to finish the test, but i can't find the one last button. :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

So - you have pressed every button I listed in my earlier entry - even the SETLIST and the Navigation wheel buttons?

Did you watch the display turn from zero to one for every button you pushed?   

The display shows 22 pairs of numbers.   On the picture of your display you uploaded to this thread, I can see 21 are set to 1's and just 1 that is set to 0's.

I believe these are are for the following buttons.....

The 12 push buttons:-

Bank Up

Bank Down

FS1

FS2

FS3

FS4

FS5

FS6

FS7

FS8

Looper

Tap

The Expression pedal toe switch hidden under the expression pedal

Push down on the expression pedal hard to test this switch which swaps between EXP1 and EXP2.

The 9 Navigation/control switches:-

SAVE

PRESETS

VIEW

ENTER

MOVE

Navigation UP

Navigation DOWN

Navigation LEFT

Navigation RIGHT

They are the 22 buttons - or the 22 items that you can push to operate like a button on your HD500x.

Just check each one off in turn and you should find the one that is missing OR the one that is broken and not switching from 0 to 1.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The display shows 22 pairs of numbers.   21 of which are set to 1's and just 1 that is set to 0's.

I believe these are are for the following buttons.....

The 12 push buttons:-

Bank Up

Bank Down

FS1

FS2

FS3

FS4

FS5

FS6

FS7

FS8

Looper

Tap

The Expression pedal toe switch hidden under the expression pedal

Push down on the expression pedal hard to test this switch which swaps between EXP1 and EXP2.

The 9 Navigation/control switches:-

SAVE

PRESETS

VIEW

ENTER

MOVE

Navigation UP

Navigation DOWN

Navigation LEFT

Navigation RIGHT

They are the 22 buttons - or the 22 items that you can push to operate like a button on your HD500x.

Just check each one off in turn and you should find the one that is missing OR the one that is broken and not switching from 0 to 1.

yup, very helpfull, i'll try pressing the expresion pedal by hard...