Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Error 800900C

English:

I am very disappointed in Line 6, I have a POD X3 Live, I buy a good friend, so good, works perfectly.

The problem is when I'm using my Gearbox and Cubase 5, all proper activation set, suddenly, the sound VST Addictive Drums speaker stops but the guitar still sounds, go to the Gearbox and when changing presets, tells me the following: 8000900C.

It is very frustrating, I have to power cycle the device each time this occurs, I tried to connect on different ports, different USB cables and everything remains the same :@.

Español:

Estoy muy desilusionado con Line 6, Tengo un POD X3 Live, lo he comprado a un amigo, todo muy bien, funciona a la perfeccion.

El problema es cuando estoy usando mi Gearbox y Cubase 5, todo corectamente configurado, de repente, se detiene el sonido VST de Addictive Drums de los altavoces pero la guitarra sigue sonando, Voy al Gearbox y al cambiar de presets, me dice lo siguiente: 8000900C.

Es muy frustante, tengo que apagar y encender el aparato cada vez que ocurre esto, he probado a conectarlo en diferentes puertos, diferentes cables USB y todo sigue igual :@.

Attach Files.

post-489507-0-00416100-1407956335_thumb.jpg

----------------Actualizo----------------(como tarjeta de sonido conectado por USB), con Cubase 5 y windows 7, cada 4 o 5 minutos el ordenador deja de sonar. No sólo el Cubase, todo el sonido del ordenador (música, videos,...), y sólo eso, porque el bajo o la guitarra enchufada al POD seguía sonando. Para "arreglarlo" tengo que desconectar el usb del POD y volver a enchufarlo (para que Windows vuelva a reconocer el dispositivo de sonido), no me sirve vuelve a pasar de nuevo.

Alguna solucion?

sounds like you have USB dropout... it will require a trip to a service center. This is a known issue with X3Lives and most likely a free fix.

it can go un-noticed for a long time, because it depends on the computer connected to the device... some computers work fine, and others will expose the issue.

as long as they are an authorized repair center and they reference Bulletin 52, they should not charge you.

from what i understand the fix applies regardless of warranty...

HOWEVER.... I've not seen or read the bulletin (its only for service centers)

and i'm only telling you what i can recall, I cannot commit Line6 or the service center to anything... so best to work direct with the service center...

that bulletin number should provide them with the information they need to fix it and get paid for their work.