Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

My Pod Xt Live Just Does Not Work

My Pod XT Live just does not work anymore.  I turn it on, play, and there is no sound.  This happens on every patch.  I have updated all the software and calibrated the pedal, but it still does not work.  Suggestions?

• 6 months later...

Same thing happened to my XTL when I first connected it to my pc for using LINE6 Edit. This was years ago, but I remember using these steps I found on one of the XTL forums:

1. Turn off the POD

2. Turn on the POD while holding down the Save and Edit buttons simultaneously
3. The POD's LCD screen should display Init Edit Buffer
4. Push the Output mode button
5. Turn the Select / Select Page knob one click to the right
6. Turn the Effect Tweak / Change Value knob to the left or right adjusting the contrast.

It worked for me just fine. Hope it helps.

You say there's no sound.  That includes headphones, output jack, everything?  However you are outputing the sound, use a different cable to make sure that isn't the issue.

Did you check the "level" knob on the back?  I know it sounds simple, but I sweated for about 10 min at a rehearsal thinking my XT had died before I realized I had turned the level the wrong direction...

• Upvote 1