Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I want a left handed James Tyler Variax

I've tried to make it work over and over but the problem is, it doesn't exist. Because I'm left handed. What the hell Line6? Don't offer the idea of a dream rig if you aren't going to allow me to build it.

WTF are you talking about?  This is a user forum not a factory board so if you want our help you have to explain your problem...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WTF are you talking about?  This is a user forum not a factory board so if you want our help you have to explain your problem...

Really. I agree. Don't post a misleading title then put what you really mean cryptically in the post. They don't have lefties no, I'm sorry about that, but do you really need make a title like that as some type of way to state your self importance?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've updated the title to better reflect the intent of your post.

the community understands and respects your frustration, please be respectful to the community in return.

If you'd like your request to be heard by the product managers within line6 i suggest you pursue that here: http://line6.ideascale.com/

• Upvote 2