Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

JTV HS

Hello, I have a ticket to open it for the consideration about the breakdown of the button of selection of the models. At the closing I have to send it to Belgium for repair or more than 2000 km of home. The guitar being no longer under guarantee (2 years and half) the cost should raise  at:
200 euros of transportation confidently
50 euros of material spare
4 hour of installation .... or 200 euros (it is my assessment.)
Is in total 450 euros (for a button!). Knowing that the guitar cost 1000 euros for me, the cost of the repair is exhorbitant. At the closing I consider to make the repair self same.

I have find equipment at http://www.fullcompass.com/product/473145.html.
 I would like to have some advices from persons who would have already taken apart JTV.
In the passage about that to think of such a product unusable by the mistake of a rotten contacteur?
Not really a material of professional ... What unreliability ... so many on the guitar and the electronic (soft and hard.)
It what is on, it is than I would not repurchase another guitar of this type.
Cordially

• Upvote 1

I guess you're using some translator to post here...the posts are not in great english!

Anyway, what exactly is wrong with the model knob? Some times it may get too pushed in and won't activate the modeling anymore...Try pulling the knob out and see if it works just pushing on the metal part. If it works just put a small piece in the knob hole so when you insert it back again it won't go in as much as before. That should work, IF it's not some electronic malfunction

hello, 

I have to push in the button to use the models. 

I think it's a mechanical problem, because the electronics work properly. 

I do not understand your explanation. I guess you have to remove the plastic 

then insert something to keep it in place and causes the mechanical part?