Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

your tyler variax has stopped responding, please try resetting power and press reset in tone locker

assuming that u conncect jtv via usb dongle 2 computer:

1. check out this one:

http://line6.com/support/topic/4272-variax-700-has-stopped-responding-in-workbench/

2. try connecting the usb dongle  2 different USB ports on ur computer until u have exhausted all available USB ports.

3. Also try using a different USB cable 2 connect the usb dongle 2 computer as well.

4. Try a different VDI/CAT 5 cable 2 connect  JTV 2 usb dongle as well.

5. "reset power" by unplugging everything (VDI+1/4") from jtv, then replug the 1/4" jack. set volume knob 2 max (10) 'n press the model selector switch.

I have same problem.

I have jtv-69 and when battery is put in a series of lights at the back response.

But the variax modeling will not do anything anymore.

No lights, no response when using the variax knob.

Also not for the tuningknob.

Using just jack, no vdi.

Battery has been charged.

Could not find any usb connection.

How can I reset de JTV-69 standalone?

PS:

the variax of the JTV does not respond on any action as stated above on reset or the factory reset procedure.

No blinkings from the model or tune selector switch.

If there is no light on the model and/or selector switch BUT there is power from the battery (4 green lights after hitting battery check) is there a way to check if there is something wrong or having any response at all from the JTV again, as it was working 2 day's ago...

• Downvote 1